For Dads and Kidds eBike Tour
This tour includes a 2 day memorable adventure for the father and his children with a night spent in camping beneath the stars. Our guide will only assist you at lunch and in the evening at the campfire. You do not have to worry about the route as it’s designed for children in mind as we have experience working with them both in winter and summer. The level of difficulty will be adapted to the strength and endurance of your children.
// A technology detox side …
This trip includes a technology detox side meaning it will be device-free. We’ll lock your phone in a safe and please don’t bring your camera either. This is intentional to ensure that you get to fully enjoy a unique distraction-free experience with your kids. It’s always a highlight for the guests. We’ll be capturing all the photos so you can just enjoy the experience. #trustus you will have a simple phone to call us so that we can give you directions.
What do you need to pack?
- 1 pair of shorts
- 1 pair of long pants
- 2 t-shirts (synthetic quick-drying preferably)
- 2 pairs of socks over the ankle
- 1 warm long-sleeved blouse
- 1 light warm jacket (preferably filled with down)
- 1 windbreaker (Softshell or Gore-Tex)
- Thermal underwear pants and blouse (for spring / autumn season)
- 1 pair of thin gloves (for camping in the evening)
- 1 Neck gaiter/buff for sun, cold, dust
- Lightweight, packable footwear for camp
- Shocks – over the ankle
Accessories and equipmen
- Plastic / pet / camelbak water container minimum 1L
- Sun lotion
- Personal toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion, etc.)
- Headlamp (optional as we can provide it for free)
- 3-season sleeping bag (optional as we can provide it for free)
- Mattress or Sleeping Pad (optional as we can provide them for free)
For Kids ALL of the above plus:
- Clothes, wet wipes, underwear, etc., whatever is needed, depending on your child’s age
- Any special food or favorite snacks
- Their own water bottle
Q: Is it safe?
A: Yes! We will choose the trails according to the group fitness, suitable for each level.
Q: How tall does my child need to be to be able to participate?
A: Minimum 153cm, to be around the age of 10.
Q: How long are the routes?
A: The trails will be chosen according to the level of experience. In average we will pedal 4 hours in the morning and 3 hours in the afternoon. You will be able to take several breaks along the way to discover the surrounding nature.
Q: What will we eat?
A: We will make the shopping list in advance so that we can follow everyone’s diet. The main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) will be prepared on site by our guide. If there are food preferences / allergies / intolerances, please inform us in advance!
Q: Where will we sleep?
A: We’ll be camping so in a tent, the campfire is provided by us.
Q: Where will we wash?
A: In the stream next to the campsite for thrill seekers or we will use wet wipes if we do not have a source of water near the campsite.
Q: What about luggage?
A: The luggage will remain in the assistance car.
Q: Can I bring extra luggage?
A: You can bring extra luggage within the space available in the car/trunk. Please inform us in advance if you have bulky luggage.
What You’ll Get
A Complete Package from Start to finish
What is included in the package?
- Electric bikes- Trek Powerfly LT9
- Protective gear:
- bike helmet
- knee pads
- Camping equipment:
- mattresses /sleeping pad
- sleeping bags
- Food: 1x dinner, 1x breakfast, 2x snacks (fruit and energy bars), drinks along the way. The vegetarian menu is valid – please mention this before booking.
- Technical assistance on the route
- GPS Garmin track + GPX track + Map
- Downloadable link to professional photos and videos filmed on tour
What is not included in the package?
- personal expenses, souvenirs, other snacks, etc
Information about For Dads and Kidds eBike Tour :
Duration: 2 days (1 night in a tent)
Tour type: Electric bicycles – Trek Powerfly LT9
Child’s age: minimum 8 years old
Child’s height: minimum 153 cm
Group size: minimum 2 (father + 1 child)
Experience level: beginner, intermediate or advanced
Payment: cash or bank transfer / deposit 30%
Early in the morning, or if possible even the night before, we will prepare the electric bikes according to the weight and height of each of you. Before leaving you will receive the last indications about the route and the agenda of the day: lunch break, intersections and the camping point. The route will be specially adjusted for you and your child to enjoy the adventure. Believe us, adventure will be on the menu. The forest roads will not bore you too much as we all prefer the wild trails.
At the campsite you will be greeted by an assistant who already prepared the fire and the camp. Dinner will be ready and we’ll just warm it up together. We hope to have clear skies in the evening so we can do a short skywatching lesson with binoculars or a telescope.
In the cool morning, maybe by a river, we will have breakfast, we will prepare the bikes and we will start the second day of mountain biking. For the MTB route we will have two options of low and medium difficulty. The previous day will be the landmark for choosing the day’s route. In the middle of the day we will have lunch and rehydrate for the final descent. The end point of the tour will be back to civilization, but we assure you not for long.